Bed & Breakfast
Lamphey Park Bed & Breakfast has five guest bedrooms all with en-suite or private facilities.
- Pembroke. Spacious double bedroom with a magnificent four poster bed and en-suite shower. This is a double aspect room with views to the south and west towards Lamphey village.
- Carew. Spacious double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. This is a south facing with views over our garden towards the coast.
- Manorbier. Twin room with sleigh beds and en-suite shower. This is a south facing with views over our garden towards the coast.
- Beamed Room. Cosy twin room with a beamed ceiling and en-suite shower. This is a north facing with countryside views.
- Llawhaden. Spacious family room with private bathroom. It has a double and single beds and space for an additional child’s bed. This is an east facing with countryside views.
All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, TV and hairdryer. Ironing facilities are available on request. Guests also have the use of a communal fridge and microwave.
Complimentary high speed WiFi access is available.
Breakfast is served in our dining room and we can offer:
- Cereals and toast
- Fruit and yoghurt
- Traditional full English breakfast
- Vegetarian and Lighter options
Our large sitting room is available for guest use on request.
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Pet friendly
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds